- Asian Hotels Embrace, Promote Rising Female Leadership Roleson June 15, 2021 at 12:48 pm
The hotel industry in Asia has long been dominated by male leaders, but that is changing. According to a 2001 study published in International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, female general managers led just two out of 77 hotels in S...
- Taj Is India's Strongest Hospitality Brandon June 15, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Indian Hotels Company (IHCL), South Asia’s largest hospitality company, announced that its iconic brand – Taj – has been rated as the Number One hospitality brand in India by Brand Finance in their coveted ‘India 100 2021’ report. In addition, it ha...
- Jeff Bzdawka Joins Knowland as CEO Positioning Company as Critical Partner for Hotel Recoveryon June 15, 2021 at 12:18 pm
ARLINGTON, Va. - Today, Knowland, the leader in AI-powered meetings and events data for the hospitality industry, announced it has appointed Jeff Bzdawka, former SVP of global hotel technology for Hyatt Hotels, as its chief executive officer. Lance ...
- WTTC And UNEP Release New Report On Single-use Plastic Products To Advance Sustainability In Travel & Tourismon June 15, 2021 at 12:09 pm
London, UK: The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), launch a major new report today, addressing the complex issue of single-use plastic products within Travel & Tourism. ‘Rethinking Single-Use P...
- Redesigned Guest Rooms And Suites Inspired By Nature Unveiled At Four Seasons Hotel Hampshireon June 15, 2021 at 11:48 am
The new guest rooms and suites enhancement provides even more reasons to look forward to a stay as Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire. Joining forces once again with RPW Design, the redesign project follows the successful event space refurbishment last ye...
- Hyatt Announces The Opening Of Hyatt Regency Taghazouton June 15, 2021 at 11:38 am
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the opening of Hyatt Regency Taghazout, representing the third Hyatt-branded hotel in Morocco. The 190-room hotel is located directly at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, on the edge of the Atlantic ...
- Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia, A Breathtaking Luxury Mountain Resort, Is Now Openon June 15, 2021 at 11:26 am
Modern luxury hotel brand Viceroy Hotels & Resorts opens Viceroy Kopaonik Serbia, marking the brand's European debut. Located on the country's largest mountain range, Viceroy Kopaonik is a luxe mountain resort rich in culture, natural beauty and bou...
- Horwath HTL Market Report: U.S. Hotel Market Trends During an Abnormal Economic Recoveryon June 15, 2021 at 10:51 am
The U.S. is experiencing an economic recovery unlike any other in recent memory…and the news is not all good. Yes, the economy is expanding on the strength of increased spending. And yes, the Fed’s massive monetary stimulus has alleviated the pain f...
- SMERF Booking Opportunities Are Backon June 15, 2021 at 10:30 am
As the hospitality industry continues to rebound and business travel begins to recover, smart hoteliers should now be thinking about how to maximize SMERF booking opportunities for the fall and winter seasons. Thinking outside the box and leveraging...
- Hotel Marketing - What Separates Winners from Losers?on June 15, 2021 at 10:28 am
In an economic recession, many Hoteliers may be hesitant to risk jeopardizing their revenue post-crisis by investing in marketing campaigns. If you are part of this crowd, we have one question: “Do you want prospective customers to remember you when...
- Centara Drives International Expansion With World's Second Centara Mirage Resort In Vietnamon June 15, 2021 at 10:06 am
Centara Hotels & Resorts, Thailand's leading international hotel operator, has revealed plans to launch its family-centric brand, Centara Mirage, in Vietnam with the opening of a fully-integrated adventure-themed leisure resort just a few hours' dri...
- Tempe's Newest Hotel Now Booking Fall Stays Ahead Of August Debuton June 15, 2021 at 9:37 am
The seasoned hospitality team behind the highly anticipated hotel The Westin Tempe announced today that the property is nearing completion and is expected to make its debut this August, marking the city's largest new hotel opening in nearly four de ...
- Accor Says It’s Time To ‘Go All Out’ With New Campaign Celebrating Our Citieson June 15, 2021 at 9:30 am
Accor, the largest hotel operator in Australia and New Zealand, is shining a light on our cities through its newest campaign, ‘Go ALL Out’, which launches in Australia and New Zealand today. Accor Pacific CEO, Simon McGrath, said: “Through our ‘Go A...
- EHL Success Stories: Startup Edition - Treaton June 15, 2021 at 9:22 am
EHL Success Stories: Start-Up Edition is a series to show support to our EHL Family and, more specifically, our hard-working AEHL entrepreneurs. This project aims to showcase EHL's entrepreneur mindsets, support new and upcoming ideas and businesses...
- Harrah's Las Vegas Unveils A $200 Million Renovation, Including Enhanced Accommodations, Casino Floor And Moreon June 15, 2021 at 9:13 am
Following a completed investment of more than $200 million, Harrah's Las Vegas now features 2,542 redesigned guest rooms, a complete casino floor remodel and two new LED marquees at the north and south entrances. Guests can also enjoy a variety of h...
- Hodges Ward Elliott (HWE) is saddened to share the news that company President Mark Elliott passed away unexpectedly on June 12th.on June 15, 2021 at 9:13 am
Hodges Ward Elliott (HWE) is saddened to share the news that company President Mark Elliott passed away unexpectedly on June 12th. Mark joined the firm in 1983 and has served as the strategic leader of the firm’s various business lines for nearly fo...
- First Radisson hotel opens in historic port city of Odesaon June 15, 2021 at 9:02 am
On the shores of the Black Sea, Radisson Hotel City Centre Odesa opens as Radisson Hotel Group's 7th hotel in Ukraine in operation and under development. With an excellent location on the famous Derybasivska Street, Radisson Hotel City Centre Odesa ...
- MCR Purchases The Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Mall Of St. Matthews In Derby Cityon June 15, 2021 at 9:02 am
MCR takes the lead! The country’s 4th-largest hotel owner-operator has acquired the 150-room Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Mall of St. Matthews in the heart of Kentucky. The hotel is 10 minutes from Louisville International Airport and 15 minutes to ...
- The Hudson Whaler Hotel Debuts As Hudson's Newest Gemon June 15, 2021 at 8:54 am
The Hudson Whaler Hotel, the newest boutique hotel in Hudson, NY, is now accepting reservations for stays beginning June 22, 2021. The new hotel incorporates modern style while staying true to the property's historic roots, with thoughtful touches t...
- Art, impact, and an impeccable setting at Crete's Minos Beach Art Hotelon June 15, 2021 at 8:48 am
In an almost mythical setting tucked into the picturesque coves of Crete, Minos Beach Art Hotel is an assembly of waterfront bungalows and gardens that spans 2.5 km of coastline with an open-air art museum at the core of its concept. Here, on the so...
- Five Senses Hospitality Acquires Frisco, Colorado Hotelon June 15, 2021 at 8:44 am
DENVER — Denver-based hotel company Five Senses Hospitality has announced the acquisition of the former Baymont Inn & Suites in Frisco, Colorado. The deal is part of a joint venture with Bedford Lodging, a Dallas-based hotel development company foun...
- Margaritaville And Karisma Hotels & Resorts Develop New Boutique Resort Collection, St. Somewhereon June 15, 2021 at 8:36 am
Karisma Hotels & Resorts, the award-winning portfolio of luxury resort properties across Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe, and Margaritaville, the global lifestyle brand synonymous with fun and escapism, have announced plans to launch their n...
- Marin Management, Inc. Adds Independence 47 Hotel In Arizona To Hotel Management Portfolioon June 15, 2021 at 8:29 am
Marin Management, Inc., a California-based hotel management company, announced today the addition of the boutique Independence 47 Hotel in Scottsdale to its growing portfolio of properties in Arizona. Independence 47 Hotel is centrally located near ...
- Millennium Broadway Times Square New York Returns To The MHR Foldon June 15, 2021 at 8:26 am
Millennium Broadway Times Square is pleased to announce that the hotel will be transitioning back into Millennium Hotels and Resorts' (MHR) portfolio of brands. Owned by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Limited, this 52-storey landmark hotel is located...
- Ascott Opens Japan's First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka Cityon June 15, 2021 at 8:23 am
CapitaLand's wholly owned lodging business unit, The Ascott Limited (Ascott), will be opening lyf Tenjin Fukuoka, Ascott's first lyf-branded coliving property in Japan on 16 June 2021. lyf Tenjin Fukuoka is the first of six lyf properties that are s...
- Best practices for room attendantsby jfox on June 14, 2021 at 4:36 pm
Best practices for room attendants jfox Mon, 06/14/2021 - 12:36
- What hoteliers need to know about VoIP phone systemsby jfox on June 14, 2021 at 3:59 pm
What hoteliers need to know about VoIP phone systems jfox Mon, 06/14/2021 - 11:59
- Pyramid adds 25th hotel to portfolio in 12 monthsby jfox on June 14, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Pyramid adds 25th hotel to portfolio in 12 months jfox Mon, 06/14/2021 - 11:18
- Why lawmakers should not restrict 1031 like-kind exchangesby jfox on June 14, 2021 at 2:09 pm
Why lawmakers should not restrict 1031 like-kind exchanges jfox Mon, 06/14/2021 - 10:09
- Honolulu hotel upgrades F&B programmingby jfox on June 14, 2021 at 1:49 pm
Honolulu hotel upgrades F&B programming jfox Mon, 06/14/2021 - 09:49
- Camp in the Center of Tokyo with Hilton Tokyo Odaiba’s Exclusive “Room de Camp Collaboration with Coleman” Experienceon June 14, 2021 at 5:00 am
Glamping reaches a new level of luxury at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba, thanks to the hotel’s new "Room de Camp Collaboration with Coleman"
- New partnership looks to streamline group, event space bookingsby jfox on June 11, 2021 at 4:43 pm
New partnership looks to streamline group, event space bookings jfox Fri, 06/11/2021 - 12:43
- Hotel Optimization Day 2 tackles financing, operationsby jfox on June 11, 2021 at 4:11 pm
Hotel Optimization Day 2 tackles financing, operations jfox Fri, 06/11/2021 - 12:11
- 5 Connectivity Solutions That Hotels Should Invest In Nowby ysarr on June 11, 2021 at 2:59 pm
5 Connectivity Solutions That Hotels Should Invest In Now ysarr Fri, 06/11/2021 - 10:59
- Hotels change hands as summer heats upby jfox on June 11, 2021 at 2:02 pm
Hotels change hands as summer heats up jfox Fri, 06/11/2021 - 10:02
- Leading Hotels of the World adds to leadership teamby jfox on June 11, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Leading Hotels of the World adds to leadership team jfox Fri, 06/11/2021 - 09:16
- STR: U.S. hotels continue upswingby jfox on June 10, 2021 at 3:30 pm
STR: U.S. hotels continue upswing jfox Thu, 06/10/2021 - 11:30
- Agilysys supports contactless sales at Colorado resortby jfox on June 10, 2021 at 2:43 pm
Agilysys supports contactless sales at Colorado resort jfox Thu, 06/10/2021 - 10:43
- Hotel Optimization: Maximizing space, revenue and developmentby jfox on June 10, 2021 at 1:25 pm
Hotel Optimization: Maximizing space, revenue and development jfox Thu, 06/10/2021 - 09:25
- Lodging Econometrics founder Pat Ford dies at 78by jfox on June 9, 2021 at 10:07 pm
Lodging Econometrics founder Pat Ford dies at 78 jfox Wed, 06/09/2021 - 18:07
- Upcoming NYC Margaritaville names F&B venues, executive chefby jfox on June 9, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Upcoming NYC Margaritaville names F&B venues, executive chef jfox Wed, 06/09/2021 - 10:01
- Virtual NYU: How leaders adapt to changeby jfox on June 9, 2021 at 1:07 pm
Virtual NYU: How leaders adapt to change jfox Wed, 06/09/2021 - 09:07
- Hyatt sells, acquires properties as part of capital strategyby jfox on June 9, 2021 at 4:33 am
Hyatt sells, acquires properties as part of capital strategy jfox Wed, 06/09/2021 - 00:33
- Florida resort adds contactless TV with myRemoteby jfox on June 9, 2021 at 3:31 am
Florida resort adds contactless TV with myRemote jfox Tue, 06/08/2021 - 23:31
- Virtual NYU: CEOs predict next stepsby jfox on June 8, 2021 at 4:04 pm
Virtual NYU: CEOs predict next steps jfox Tue, 06/08/2021 - 12:04
- North Carolina hotel rebrands, continues renovationby jfox on June 8, 2021 at 2:32 pm
North Carolina hotel rebrands, continues renovation jfox Tue, 06/08/2021 - 10:32
- Accor selects Infor for India, MEA and Turkey hotelsby jfox on June 8, 2021 at 1:10 pm
Accor selects Infor for India, MEA and Turkey hotels jfox Tue, 06/08/2021 - 09:10
- AAHOA's Staton, Humphrey leaving; interim CEO namedby jfox on June 7, 2021 at 7:49 pm
AAHOA's Staton, Humphrey leaving; interim CEO named jfox Mon, 06/07/2021 - 15:49
- Greek hotel adds Assa Abloy door locksby jfox on June 7, 2021 at 4:01 pm
Greek hotel adds Assa Abloy door locks jfox Mon, 06/07/2021 - 12:01
- California Hyatt gets beach-inspired renovationby jfox on June 7, 2021 at 3:09 pm
California Hyatt gets beach-inspired renovation jfox Mon, 06/07/2021 - 11:09
- SVC updates management terms for 22 Hyatt Place hotelsby jfox on June 7, 2021 at 1:56 pm
SVC updates management terms for 22 Hyatt Place hotels jfox Mon, 06/07/2021 - 09:56
- Wellness Guest Rooms Now Offered at Hilton London Croydonon May 24, 2021 at 5:00 am
Hilton London Croydon is launching new Wellness Guest Rooms for guests to enjoy a more relaxing and mindful experience during their stay.
- Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Begins Welcoming Guests with New Accommodation and Dining Optionson February 3, 2021 at 5:00 am
Today, Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas announced the opening of its highly anticipated new hotel accommodation.
- Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa Welcomes Local Michelin-Starred Chef, Deni Srdočon October 5, 2020 at 5:00 am
Krk island born Deni Srdoč is set to join Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa as Head Chef for the resort’s Nebo Restaurant & Lounge.
- Hyatt Debuts Path Forward, Focusing on Safety and Wellbeingon June 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
CHICAGO (June 18, 2020) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announces Hyatt’s path forward to welcome back guests and customers to Hyatt hotels, helping them once again experience the...
- Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley Creates Birthday and Festival Surprises for Medical Staffon May 21, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley still managed to create surprises and unforgettable memories for medical workers who were fighting the epidemic.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 5:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 5:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- Hilton Darwin Hosts a Weekend High Tea at Home in Support of Cancer Council NTon May 11, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Darwin has sold more than 100 high tea boxes to raise funds for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea in support of the Cancer Council NT.
- Iftar Delights for Takeaway by Hilton Singapore Perfect for Families This Ramadhanon April 22, 2020 at 5:00 am
This Ramadhan, Muslims can break fast in the comfort of their homes while enjoying delectable Iftar delights prepared using treasured family recipes of chefs from Hilton Singapore, as the hotel introduces Iftar To-Go.
- For the First Time, DoubleTree by Hilton Reveals Official Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe so Bakers Can Create the Warm, Welcoming Treat at Homeon April 9, 2020 at 5:00 am
For the first time ever, DoubleTree by Hilton is sharing the official bake-at-home recipe for the brand’s beloved and delicious chocolate chip cookie.
- Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro Debuts Isabel Loungeon March 6, 2020 at 5:00 am
With a cosmopolitan atmosphere, typical of big cities, but without losing Rio’s charm and bohemian, Isabel Lounge at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana opens its doors to be a portrait of the Rio de Janeiro that everyone loves: beautiful, authentic and welcoming.
- Hilton Darwin Launches Darwin’s Very First ‘Beergustation’ Dinner and Earth Hour Vegan Wine Dinneron March 5, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Darwin has partnered with local Darwin businesses to create two unique dining events in March for Darwin locals and visitors alike.
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza’s Orchids at Palm Court Begins 2020 with Multiple Accoladeson February 25, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza has been named Hilton Hotels & Resorts’ No. 1 Food & Beverage Hotel in the USA on multiple occasions throughout the last decade.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Celebrates Next Generation of Travelers – on Earth and in Space – with Live Q&A Between Middle School Students and Astronaut on International Space Stationon February 20, 2020 at 5:00 am
For many, “getting away” means visiting the beach or an urban locale, but soon, there may be another popular destination: space.
- Opus Bar & Grill Goes Over-The-Top for Its Fifth Birthdayon February 19, 2020 at 5:00 am
In celebration of its fifth birthday, Opus Bar & Grill, will indulge diners to bottomless servings of their popular Over-The-Top-Fries when ordering any of Opus’ premium sharing steaks or platters.
- il Cielo Welcomes Spring on a Plate With the Season’s Best Produce Perfected With an Unmatched Japanese Flair by Resident Chef Yohhei Sasakion February 14, 2020 at 5:00 am
il Cielo’s resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki is ready to welcome the blooming spring season with a curated seasonal tasting menu of beautifully defined flavours.
- D9 Cakery, Hilton Singapore Launches an Artisanal Saturday High Tea Featuring Handcrafted Cakes and Over 40 Selections of Gourmet Specialtieson February 7, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Singapore’s Executive Pastry Chef Cindy Khoo takes the Saturday high tea affair at D9 Cakery up a notch with a new menu laced with some of the best dessert collections in town.
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Kingston Resortson February 5, 2020 at 5:00 am
This Valentine’s Day, guests and their loved ones can enjoy panoramic oceanfront views and exclusive four-course menus at Kingston Resorts® signature restaurants.
- Verde Kitchen Introduces New Asian Flavours Inspired by Locally Farmed Produceon January 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
This quarter, Verde Kitchen’s seasonal menu showcases its chefs’ talents through a modern twist to Asian flavours.
- Houston, We Have Cookies: Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie Becomes First Food Baked in Spaceon January 23, 2020 at 5:00 am
As the astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) baked the famous DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies – making them the first ever food baked in space.
- A Romance to Remember This Valentine’s Day at Hilton Singaporeon January 20, 2020 at 5:00 am
Revel in the season of love with a plethora of romantic dining options and specially curated set menus this February 1 to 16, 2020 at Hilton Singapore.
- The IRONS Restaurant & Bar at Hilton Mystic Wins Best Hotel Baron January 8, 2020 at 5:00 am
The IRONS Restaurant & Bar at Hilton Mystic has been named “Best Hotel Bar” in New London County by Connecticut Magazine’s Annual Best Restaurants’ Edition.
- Café Amalfi and Vintage Twelve Celebrate Restaurant Week With Exclusive Menuson January 2, 2020 at 5:00 am
Both of the Kingston Resorts® signature restaurants — Café Amalfi and Vintage Twelve — will participate in Restaurant Week South Carolina from January 9 to January 19.
- We Have Lift Off: Famous DoubleTree by Hilton Chocolate Chip Cookies Launched for the International Space Station, Set to Become the First Food Baked in Orbiton November 4, 2019 at 5:00 am
Today, the DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies are officially on their way to the International Space Station (ISS) to become the first food baked in space.
- Seven Unexpected – and Delicious – Recipes From Around the World for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Dayon August 4, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Just in time for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, DoubleTree by Hilton is proud to introduce the third edition of our Cook(ie) Book, Mission: Cookie
- Cookies in Space: DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie to be First Food Baked in Space, Sending Hilton Hospitality into Orbiton June 24, 2019 at 5:00 am
DoubleTree by Hilton will take its iconic warm welcome to new heights when its famous chocolate chip Cookie becomes the first food baked in space.
- Hyatt Launches Public Bug Bounty Program With HackerOneon January 9, 2019 at 2:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 9, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the launch of a public bug bounty program with HackerOne in which ethical hackers are invited to test Hyatt...
- Hyatt Announces Participation in Google Assistant Piloton January 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 8, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt is collaborating with Google to pilot a new capability of the Google Assistant – Interpreter Mode....
- Hyatt Selects Senior Digital Strategy Leader to Enhance Interactions with Guests Across Touchpointson July 9, 2018 at 5:03 pm
CHICAGO (July 9, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt has selected Julia Vander Ploeg as senior vice president, global head of digital. Vander Ploeg will report...
- Hyatt Names Mark Vondrasek Chief Commerical Officeron February 26, 2018 at 2:15 pm
CHICAGO (February 26, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the appointment of Mark Vondrasek as the company’s chief commercial officer. In this role, Vondrasek will be...