- Franklin Welcomes Newest Tru by Hilton Locationon January 22, 2021 at 10:00 am
Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) innovative hotel brand, Tru by Hilton, today announced the opening of its latest property, Tru by Hilton Franklin Cool Springs Nashville. The 135-room hotel, located at 1001 Knoll Top Lane, is owned and managed by Parks Hospital...
- Remington Hotels Announces New Management Agreement With New York Laguardia Airport Marriotton January 22, 2021 at 9:45 am
Remington Hotels, a leading third-party management company, has assumed management of the New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott in East Elmhurst, New York. The 443-room property recently underwent a $30 million transformation led by SoHo-based luxury ...
- Global hospitality leaders launch coalition to accelerate gender equality at highest industry levelson January 22, 2021 at 9:04 am
LeadingHôtelières is founded by CEO and President of the prestigious HoteliersGuild community, Frank M Pfaller, and co-founded by Lindsey Ueberroth, CEO at Preferred Hotels & Resorts. Considerate Group Founding Partner, Xenia zu Hohenlohe, leads as ...
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts Enhances I Prefer Hotel Rewards Benefits Through Introduction of Limited-Time Biddable Travel Experienceson January 22, 2021 at 8:20 am
Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest independent hotel brand, has unveiled a new benefit for valued members of its I Prefer Hotel Rewards program with the introduction of I Prefer Auction s - a limited-time bidding initiative that provide...
- Industry Leaders Predict Hospitality Recovery Is Likely to Start During the Second Half of 2021on January 22, 2021 at 8:13 am
HVS and The Lodging Conference hosted a webinar on January 14, 2021, that provided insights on what lies ahead for the hospitality industry in 2021. A truly distinguished group of hospitality executives shared their perspectives on the changing hote...
- Hotel Sales Teams: 2020 is Behind Us but Not the Pandemic. Now What?on January 22, 2021 at 8:09 am
In Spring 2020, many hotels were forced to furlough most on-property Sales Managers because so much demand for hotels disappeared with the pandemic, requiring any remaining team members to be responsible for market segments which previously were not...
- New CMO Council Report: Global Marketing Leaders Looking for Growth and Recovery in 2021on January 22, 2021 at 8:04 am
There's some good news and optimism from global marketing leaders looking for growth recovery in 2021. Nearly two-thirds of those surveyed by the CMO Council say they will boost marketing spend in the coming year and most don't expect to downsize or...
- Global Warming Vs. The Great Gold Rush To Ski Resortson January 22, 2021 at 8:00 am
Time after time over the past 20 years, we have been told that snow is going to become a very scarce commodity. And we witnessed it several years ago in various parts of the world, when it failed to show up during part or most of the snow season. Ye...
- Thailand's Minor Hotels Group opens third Avani hotel in Dubaion January 22, 2021 at 7:58 am
The 48-storey Avani Palm View Dubai Hotel & Suites, which overlooks the iconic Palm Jumeirah, is located close to Dubai tram and monorail stations. Dubai International Airport is just a 25-minute drive away whilst the city's second airport, Al Makto...
- Minor Hotels Partners With Funyard for China Expansionon January 22, 2021 at 7:55 am
Thailand's Minor Hotels Group has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Funyard Hotels & Resorts covering the expansion of Minor's brands in China. Minor Hotels has grown rapidly in recent years and is today one of the world's top 20 hotel group...
- Gartner Survey Shows 73% of CMOs Will Fall Back on Low Risk, Low Return Strategies for 2021on January 22, 2021 at 7:47 am
Seventy-three percent of chief marketing officers (CMOs) report they will rely on existing customers to fuel growth in 2021, rather than looking to develop new markets, according to Gartner, Inc. The inaugural Gartner CMO Strategic Priorities Survey...
- Vaccine Tourism Replaces Vacation Travelon January 22, 2021 at 7:43 am
Americans are hitting the road again. But they're not traveling to Chicago on business or to Las Vegas and Disney World for vacations. They're going in search of vaccines. Frustrated by crashing appointment websites, shortages of Covid-19 shots and ...
- AH&LA Report: US Hotel And Travel Outlook In 2021on January 22, 2021 at 7:40 am
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) today released "AHLA's State of the Hotel Industry 2021" outlining the forecasted state of the hotel industry in 2021 and into the immediate future. The report examines the high-level economics of the ...
- Micro-weddings & Minimonieson January 21, 2021 at 6:06 pm
Lavish, over-the-top weddings with extensive guest lists are a thing of the past, at least for the near future. Post-pandemic couples are opting for smaller, more intimate events to celebrate their big day, either with a micro-wedding or a minimony;...
- sbe and World of Wonders Real Estate Development Announce Opening of SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences in Q2 2021on January 21, 2021 at 5:15 pm
With 75 floors, SLS Dubai is set to be one of Dubai's tallest hotels. SLS Dubai will mark the opening of the seventh SLS hotel, with seventeen additional trendsetting destinations across North America, South America, and Asia within the next five ye...
- STR: U.S. hotel occupancy inches back upby Jena Tesse Fox on January 21, 2021 at 4:56 pm
STR: U.S. hotel occupancy inches back up jfox Thu, 01/21/2021 - 11:56
- Magnuson Hotels Enters 2021 With Expansion In CA, NY, Indiana And Massachusetts.on January 21, 2021 at 4:12 pm
Magnuson Hotels, a top 20 global chain, today announced the addition of hotels in California, New York, Indiana and Massachusetts to the Magnuson Independent collection. American Inn Lee, MA Black Mountain Lodge, North Creek NY. Country Inn Banning ...
- Australian resort taps Liveport for TV, Wi-Fi servicesby Jena Tesse Fox on January 21, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Australian resort taps Liveport for TV, Wi-Fi services jfox Thu, 01/21/2021 - 09:58
- Rockbridge’s hotel development company gets new presidentby Jena Tesse Fox on January 21, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Rockbridge’s hotel development company gets new president jfox Thu, 01/21/2021 - 09:31
- UNWTO Global Tourism Crisis Committee Meets Again to Explore Safe Travel in Age of Vaccineson January 21, 2021 at 2:24 pm
The Global Tourism Crisis Committee has met for the first time in 2021. Organized by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), the cross-sector body met in Madrid during the 113th session of the UNWTO Executive Council to advance solid plans to restar...
- Hilton Opens Third Canopy by Hilton Hotel in China in UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hangzhou West Lakeon January 21, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the opening of Canopy by Hilton Hangzhou West Lake. Marking the brand's 27th property globally, the 160-room state-of-the-art hotel is owned by Zhejiang Xingcai Investment Co., Ltd. and managed by Hilton. Located 2...
- Marriott Signs Agreement To Bring The Ritz-Carlton Brand To The Swiss Alpson January 21, 2021 at 2:07 pm
Marriott International today announced it has signed an agreement with Mario Julen to bring The Ritz-Carlton brand to Zermatt, debuting the first Ritz-Carlton ski resort in Europe. Expected to open in 2026, the 69-guest room property will bring the ...
- STR: U.S. hotel results for week ending 16 Januaryon January 21, 2021 at 2:03 pm
U.S. weekly hotel occupancy climbed back to the 40% mark, according to STR's latest data through 16 January. 10-16 January 2021 (percentage change from comparable week in 2020): Occupancy: 40.1% (-31.8%) Average daily rate (ADR): US$89.39 (-31.9%) R...
- Home2 Suites brings a Modern Extended Stay Option to Belmont, NCon January 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Strand Hospitality Services, a leading regional hotel management company, is proud to announce the opening Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte Belmont. The hotel was developed by Montcross Hawley Ave. LLC, which is made up of local investment partners ...
- First Hotels Partners with RateGain for AI-Enabled Competitive Intelligence and Rate Parityon January 21, 2021 at 1:42 pm
LONDON - RateGain Technologies, the leading SaaS Company for travel and hospitality, today announced a global strategic partnership with First Hotels, a leading hotel chain in Scandinavia, for providing AI-driven competitive pricing insights and hel...
- 5 Travel Trends to Watch in 2021, According to Tripadvisoron January 21, 2021 at 1:39 pm
NEEDHAM, Mass. - Tripadvisor®, the world's largest travel platform*, today released the findings of a new research report based on the platform's unique insight into shifting traveler trends, revealing how consumers are planning to travel in 2021 an...
- Third InterCityHotel For The Netherlandson January 21, 2021 at 1:28 pm
Deutsche Hospitality announces a new hotel in Breda for 2023. In the home of Rembrandt, Jan Vermeer and Vincent van Gogh: the third IntercityHotel will open in the Netherlands in 2023. After the IntercityHotel Enschede and the IntercityHotel Amsterd...
- GBTA Poll: More Than Half Expect to Return to Office by Q3on January 21, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Alexandria, VA - The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA), the world's largest business travel association, has released the results from its 15thcoronavirus poll, the first in 2021, to measure the impact on business travel following the onset ...
- Industry associations congratulate Biden, Harrisby Jena Tesse Fox on January 20, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Industry associations congratulate Biden, Harris jfox Wed, 01/20/2021 - 13:05
- STR: 2020 officially the worst year on record for U.S. hotelsby Jena Tesse Fox on January 20, 2021 at 4:20 pm
STR: 2020 officially the worst year on record for U.S. hotels jfox Wed, 01/20/2021 - 11:20
- Davidson launches new operating divisionby Jena Tesse Fox on January 20, 2021 at 3:04 pm
Davidson launches new operating division jfox Wed, 01/20/2021 - 10:04
- Washington, D.C., hotel completes renovationby Jena Tesse Fox on January 20, 2021 at 1:06 pm
Washington, D.C., hotel completes renovation jfox Wed, 01/20/2021 - 08:06
- Wyoming resort adds Spot Trace tracking featuresby Jena Tesse Fox on January 20, 2021 at 3:39 am
Wyoming resort adds Spot Trace tracking features jfox Tue, 01/19/2021 - 22:39
- Accor outlines opening plans for 2021by Jena Tesse Fox on January 20, 2021 at 12:14 am
Accor outlines opening plans for 2021 jfox Tue, 01/19/2021 - 19:14
- Whitepaper examines guest TV viewershipby Jena Tesse Fox on January 19, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Whitepaper examines guest TV viewership jfox Tue, 01/19/2021 - 10:58
- Manga Hotels renovates Crowne Plaza Toronto Airportby Jena Tesse Fox on January 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Manga Hotels renovates Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport jfox Tue, 01/19/2021 - 09:11
- Service Properties Trust receives termination notice from Hyattby Jena Tesse Fox on January 18, 2021 at 9:18 pm
Service Properties Trust receives termination notice from Hyatt jfox Mon, 01/18/2021 - 16:18
- Palisociety acquires Arrive Hotels & Restaurantsby Jena Tesse Fox on January 15, 2021 at 8:56 pm
Palisociety acquires Arrive Hotels & Restaurants jfox Fri, 01/15/2021 - 15:56
- 3 hospitality trends for 2021by Aaron Johnson on January 15, 2021 at 8:29 pm
3 hospitality trends for 2021 jfox Fri, 01/15/2021 - 15:29
- New tipping platform aims to help guests support workersby Jena Tesse Fox on January 15, 2021 at 7:44 pm
New tipping platform aims to help guests support workers jfox Fri, 01/15/2021 - 14:44
- Agilysys names new EMEA leadershipby Jena Tesse Fox on January 15, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Agilysys names new EMEA leadership jfox Fri, 01/15/2021 - 11:43
- 'View from the Top' takes hard look at where industry is headedby Jena Tesse Fox on January 15, 2021 at 4:06 pm
'View from the Top' takes hard look at where industry is headed jfox Fri, 01/15/2021 - 11:06
- Hotel companies make Glassdoor's list of Best Places to Workby Jena Tesse Fox on January 15, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Hotel companies make Glassdoor's list of Best Places to Work jfox Fri, 01/15/2021 - 09:23
- Aimbridge adds 4 hotels to management portfolioby Elaine Simon on January 15, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Aimbridge adds 4 hotels to management portfolio esimon Fri, 01/15/2021 - 08:41
- STR: Capitol protests drive D.C. hotel occupancyby Jena Tesse Fox on January 14, 2021 at 10:53 pm
STR: Capitol protests drive D.C. hotel occupancy jfox Thu, 01/14/2021 - 17:53
- AHLA offers hotels as vaccine administration sitesby Matt Turner on January 14, 2021 at 9:53 pm
AHLA offers hotels as vaccine administration sites jfox Thu, 01/14/2021 - 16:53
- Virgin Hotels CEO steps downby Jena Tesse Fox on January 14, 2021 at 4:45 pm
Virgin Hotels CEO steps down jfox Thu, 01/14/2021 - 11:45
- Aktiv Solutions, Hyperice to debut recovery bays in hotelsby Jena Tesse Fox on January 14, 2021 at 4:14 pm
Aktiv Solutions, Hyperice to debut recovery bays in hotels jfox Thu, 01/14/2021 - 11:14
- LG launches new outdoor LED signage displaysby Jena Tesse Fox on January 14, 2021 at 3:47 pm
LG launches new outdoor LED signage displays jfox Thu, 01/14/2021 - 10:47
- IRR forecast finds bright spots in U.S. commercial real estate marketby Jena Tesse Fox on January 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
IRR forecast finds bright spots in U.S. commercial real estate market jfox Thu, 01/14/2021 - 10:15
- Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa Welcomes Local Michelin-Starred Chef, Deni Srdočon October 5, 2020 at 6:00 am
Krk island born Deni Srdoč is set to join Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa as Head Chef for the resort’s Nebo Restaurant & Lounge.
- Hyatt Debuts Path Forward, Focusing on Safety and Wellbeingon June 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
CHICAGO (June 18, 2020) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announces Hyatt’s path forward to welcome back guests and customers to Hyatt hotels, helping them once again experience the...
- Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley Creates Birthday and Festival Surprises for Medical Staffon May 21, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley still managed to create surprises and unforgettable memories for medical workers who were fighting the epidemic.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 6:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 6:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- Hilton Darwin Hosts a Weekend High Tea at Home in Support of Cancer Council NTon May 11, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Darwin has sold more than 100 high tea boxes to raise funds for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea in support of the Cancer Council NT.
- Iftar Delights for Takeaway by Hilton Singapore Perfect for Families This Ramadhanon April 22, 2020 at 6:00 am
This Ramadhan, Muslims can break fast in the comfort of their homes while enjoying delectable Iftar delights prepared using treasured family recipes of chefs from Hilton Singapore, as the hotel introduces Iftar To-Go.
- For the First Time, DoubleTree by Hilton Reveals Official Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe so Bakers Can Create the Warm, Welcoming Treat at Homeon April 9, 2020 at 6:00 am
For the first time ever, DoubleTree by Hilton is sharing the official bake-at-home recipe for the brand’s beloved and delicious chocolate chip cookie.
- Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro Debuts Isabel Loungeon March 6, 2020 at 6:00 am
With a cosmopolitan atmosphere, typical of big cities, but without losing Rio’s charm and bohemian, Isabel Lounge at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana opens its doors to be a portrait of the Rio de Janeiro that everyone loves: beautiful, authentic and welcoming.
- Hilton Darwin Launches Darwin’s Very First ‘Beergustation’ Dinner and Earth Hour Vegan Wine Dinneron March 5, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Darwin has partnered with local Darwin businesses to create two unique dining events in March for Darwin locals and visitors alike.
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza’s Orchids at Palm Court Begins 2020 with Multiple Accoladeson February 25, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza has been named Hilton Hotels & Resorts’ No. 1 Food & Beverage Hotel in the USA on multiple occasions throughout the last decade.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Celebrates Next Generation of Travelers – on Earth and in Space – with Live Q&A Between Middle School Students and Astronaut on International Space Stationon February 20, 2020 at 6:00 am
For many, “getting away” means visiting the beach or an urban locale, but soon, there may be another popular destination: space.
- Opus Bar & Grill Goes Over-The-Top for Its Fifth Birthdayon February 19, 2020 at 6:00 am
In celebration of its fifth birthday, Opus Bar & Grill, will indulge diners to bottomless servings of their popular Over-The-Top-Fries when ordering any of Opus’ premium sharing steaks or platters.
- il Cielo Welcomes Spring on a Plate With the Season’s Best Produce Perfected With an Unmatched Japanese Flair by Resident Chef Yohhei Sasakion February 14, 2020 at 6:00 am
il Cielo’s resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki is ready to welcome the blooming spring season with a curated seasonal tasting menu of beautifully defined flavours.
- D9 Cakery, Hilton Singapore Launches an Artisanal Saturday High Tea Featuring Handcrafted Cakes and Over 40 Selections of Gourmet Specialtieson February 7, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Singapore’s Executive Pastry Chef Cindy Khoo takes the Saturday high tea affair at D9 Cakery up a notch with a new menu laced with some of the best dessert collections in town.
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Kingston Resortson February 5, 2020 at 6:00 am
This Valentine’s Day, guests and their loved ones can enjoy panoramic oceanfront views and exclusive four-course menus at Kingston Resorts® signature restaurants.
- Verde Kitchen Introduces New Asian Flavours Inspired by Locally Farmed Produceon January 30, 2020 at 6:00 am
This quarter, Verde Kitchen’s seasonal menu showcases its chefs’ talents through a modern twist to Asian flavours.
- Houston, We Have Cookies: Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie Becomes First Food Baked in Spaceon January 23, 2020 at 6:00 am
As the astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) baked the famous DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies – making them the first ever food baked in space.
- A Romance to Remember This Valentine’s Day at Hilton Singaporeon January 20, 2020 at 6:00 am
Revel in the season of love with a plethora of romantic dining options and specially curated set menus this February 1 to 16, 2020 at Hilton Singapore.
- The IRONS Restaurant & Bar at Hilton Mystic Wins Best Hotel Baron January 8, 2020 at 6:00 am
The IRONS Restaurant & Bar at Hilton Mystic has been named “Best Hotel Bar” in New London County by Connecticut Magazine’s Annual Best Restaurants’ Edition.
- Café Amalfi and Vintage Twelve Celebrate Restaurant Week With Exclusive Menuson January 2, 2020 at 6:00 am
Both of the Kingston Resorts® signature restaurants — Café Amalfi and Vintage Twelve — will participate in Restaurant Week South Carolina from January 9 to January 19.
- We Have Lift Off: Famous DoubleTree by Hilton Chocolate Chip Cookies Launched for the International Space Station, Set to Become the First Food Baked in Orbiton November 4, 2019 at 6:00 am
Today, the DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies are officially on their way to the International Space Station (ISS) to become the first food baked in space.
- Survey Says: Young Business Travelers Prefer Solo Sightseeing and Social Workspaceson August 6, 2019 at 6:00 am
As Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to innovate its offerings for the next generation of business travelers, the flagship brand is releasing new survey findings
- Seven Unexpected – and Delicious – Recipes From Around the World for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Dayon August 4, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Just in time for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, DoubleTree by Hilton is proud to introduce the third edition of our Cook(ie) Book, Mission: Cookie
- Cookies in Space: DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie to be First Food Baked in Space, Sending Hilton Hospitality into Orbiton June 24, 2019 at 6:00 am
DoubleTree by Hilton will take its iconic warm welcome to new heights when its famous chocolate chip Cookie becomes the first food baked in space.
- Hyatt Launches Public Bug Bounty Program With HackerOneon January 9, 2019 at 2:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 9, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the launch of a public bug bounty program with HackerOne in which ethical hackers are invited to test Hyatt...
- Hyatt Announces Participation in Google Assistant Piloton January 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 8, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt is collaborating with Google to pilot a new capability of the Google Assistant – Interpreter Mode....
- Hyatt Selects Senior Digital Strategy Leader to Enhance Interactions with Guests Across Touchpointson July 9, 2018 at 5:03 pm
CHICAGO (July 9, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt has selected Julia Vander Ploeg as senior vice president, global head of digital. Vander Ploeg will report...
- Hyatt Names Mark Vondrasek Chief Commerical Officeron February 26, 2018 at 2:15 pm
CHICAGO (February 26, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the appointment of Mark Vondrasek as the company’s chief commercial officer. In this role, Vondrasek will be...