- HITEC Exhibitor Update | Guest Room Technologyon September 28, 2021 at 9:18 pm
HITEC® Dallas will take place from September 27-30, 2021 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas USA. HITEC® is the world's largest and oldest hospitality technology event. Produced by Hospitality Financial and Technology Prof...
- Virgin Hotels Turns to Virdee to Deploy Self Check-inon September 28, 2021 at 1:14 am
MIAMI and AUSTIN, Texas – September 28, 2021 – Virgin Hotels – one of the most unique and forward-thinking hotel brands – is collaborating with Virdee to implement hospitality’s leading virtual reception solution and ensure a superior digital check-...
- JMBM Is Hotel Counsel for Condor Hospitality in $305 Million Hotel Portfolio Saleon September 27, 2021 at 11:29 pm
The Global Hospitality Group® of Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (JMBM) is pleased to announce its representation of Condor Hospitality Trust in the sale of the company’s entire portfolio to Blackstone Real Estate Partners. The $305 million dea...
- TFE Hotels to Launch Groups360’s GroupSync Optimize Gifting Platformon September 27, 2021 at 10:08 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee, September 28, 2021 – Groups360 announced today that Australian-based TFE Hotels, will launch GroupSync™, a cloud-based technology solution for hoteliers to offer vouchers and experience gifting sales in time for the 2021 festiv...
- HFTP Introduces HITEC TV, Featuring Hospitality Technology Video Contenton September 27, 2021 at 9:59 pm
This week in conjunction with the 2021 HITEC (Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference) is the debut of HITEC TV, an online video content channel focused on the hospitality technology industry. These sessions will be a selection of ...
- HFTP and Hospitality Net Join Forces to Offer HITEC TV to Provide Hospitality Technology Leaders an Alternative Audienceon September 27, 2021 at 9:59 pm
Netherlands – Hospitality Net, the most trusted source for hospitality industry news, has partnered with HFTP (Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals), the creators of HITEC, to offer HITEC TV. These sessions will be a selection of cutti...
- What if Labor Shortage Is a Long-Term Threat to the Hospitality and Tourism Industry?on September 27, 2021 at 7:45 pm
The U.S. economy finally shows signs of a strong recovery from the pandemic. Nevertheless, the surging delta variant cases, inflation, and the global supply chain disruption, among other concerns, add considerable uncertainty to the economic outlook...
- Infor Launches Next Generation of Hospitality Management Solutionon September 27, 2021 at 6:55 pm
NEW YORK – Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced the availability of Infor Hospitality Management Solution (HMS) version 3.8.4, the latest release of the fully cloud-enabled hotel management software in the Infor Hospitality suite of so...
- Infor Continues to Invest in Cloud-Based Event Management for Hospitality Industryon September 27, 2021 at 6:53 pm
NEW YORK - Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced a significant update to Infor Sales & Catering with two new guest self-service portals (SSPs) for online booking and ordering. Part of the Infor CloudSuite Hospitality suite of solutions,...
- The Cornell Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration Partners with Inforon September 27, 2021 at 6:47 pm
NEW YORK - Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced that the Cornell Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning property tucked into Cornell University's vibrant campus and overlooking downto...
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts Welcomes 19 New Memberson September 27, 2021 at 4:39 pm
Preferred Hotels & Resorts – the world’s largest independent hotel brand – is thrilled to announce the 19 new members that joined its global portfolio from June 1 through August 31, 2021. Ranging from a highly anticipated new resort opening in Big S...
- Hotel Transactions Pace Stagnates Across Middle East Marketson September 27, 2021 at 4:15 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — During the pandemic, hardly any foreign direct investment has entered the Middle East, and the usual truism remains: When foreign private equity does appear, it is because the market has bottomed out or distress has ent...
- Nomadix Helps "Re-Boot" Hospitality at HITEC Dallason September 27, 2021 at 3:54 pm
DALLAS - Nomadix® Inc., a technology leader in hospitality and multi-tenant industries, today announced it will showcase its portfolio of hotel internet and guest-facing technologies at HITEC Dallas. The company joins partners, customers and industr...
- Rotana continues robust Middle East expansion by signing partnership with Bin Al Sheikh Holding in Qataron September 27, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Leading hospitality group development plans remain on track, with the signing of 7 hotels to date this year Strengthens its presence in Qatar, inks a new project under its two brands Arjaan Hotel Apartments and The Residences by Rotana Rotana, one o...
- Adagio London Sutton Point Is Now Openon September 27, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Adagio Aparthotels has opened a new location in Sutton on the 10th of September 2021, Adagio London Sutton Point is the brand's seventh UK property and third aparthotel in London. Located just a short walk from Sutton Station and Sutton High Street,...
- Sonesta International Hotels Corporation Selects HotelIQ to Power Data-Driven Decision Making and Collaboration Across its Portfolioon September 27, 2021 at 1:37 pm
Atlanta, GA - Intelligent Hospitality is proud to announce that their award-winning Business Intelligence and Analytics platform, HotelIQ, has been chosen by Sonesta International Hotels Corporation for their entire portfolio of hotels. They’ll be d...
- Priceline Reveals Now is the Best Time to Book Travel as U.S. Cities Make a Resurgenceon September 27, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Why Book Now? Cities are making a comeback. Major cities across the country are seeing an uptick in travel in the second half of 2021 compared to the first half of the year, particularly northeastern cities, such as Boston, New York City, Chicago, a...
- Volara to Showcase Hospitality’s First Voice-Controlled EOS WiFi Smart Digital Thermostat from INTEREL at HITEC Dallason September 27, 2021 at 1:09 pm
As the voice hub for the hotel industry, Volara is expanding its proven integration with INTEREL to include this new, powerful and easy to use IoT device for environmental controls; Visit Volara Booth 5305 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Cent...
- Ecamir Launches First-of-a-Kind Environmental Sustainability Lessons Across Russiaon September 27, 2021 at 1:05 pm
Moscow, Russia - Non-profit organisation Ecamir has been awarded a Hilton Effect Grant to introduce interactive lessons on environmental sustainability to more than 250,000 schoolchildren of all ages across Russia. Funded by the Hilton Effect Founda...
- UNWTO And Didier Drogba Partner To Build Opportunity For African Youthon September 27, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Against the backdrop of World Tourism Day 2021 – held under the theme of “Tourism for Inclusive Development” – the United Nations specialized agency signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the former Chelsea and Côte d'Ivoire footballer. The agree...
- HNtv INSIDERS: Discussing drivers of lasting change in hotel distributionon September 27, 2021 at 12:28 pm
Dr. Peter O'Connor, Professor of Strategic Management at University of South Australia Business School, and Lennert de Jong, Commercial Director at citizenM, met online to exchange their thoughts and vision on how hotels will emerge from the COVID c...
- Planning for the Next 10 Years: How Will Your Hotel Attract Generation Z?on September 27, 2021 at 11:39 am
Why does it matter? Millennials and Gen Z together are nearly 45% of the global travel market, as the "boomer" segment is reducing and Generation X is at its peak. In the next decade, aging Millennials and Gen Z will dominate the travel statistics. ...
- Deutsche Hospitality launches service initiative for Chinese-Speaking guestson September 27, 2021 at 11:38 am
“We will be offering these services for Chinese-speaking guests all over the world,” said Marcus Bernhardt, CEO of Deutsche Hospitality. “They will be provided free of charge across all brands – Steigenberger Icons, Steigenberger Hotels & Resorts, J...
- IHG Hotels & Resorts and long-term partner PT Hotel Dago Pakar bring Hotel Indigo to Bandungon September 27, 2021 at 11:18 am
Boutique brand continues Indonesian growth with Hotel Indigo Bandung Dago Pakar IHG Hotels & Resorts and PT Hotel Dago Pakar are proud to extend their partnership in Indonesia with a second hotel - Hotel Indigo Bandung Dago Pakar - following the suc...
- 5 key elements to look at when creating your hotel’s websiteon September 27, 2021 at 11:06 am
You need to have a user-friendly booking engine to draw your website visitors into the booking funnel, online payment systems integrations to easily and securely receive payment, a promotion engine to upsell, and perhaps a couple more tools to compl...
- AHC Hospitality announces promotions, new hireby jfox on September 24, 2021 at 7:51 pm
AHC Hospitality announces promotions, new hire jfox Fri, 09/24/2021 - 15:51
- Accor joins the Sustainable Hospitality Allianceby hoisington.freelance on September 24, 2021 at 2:19 pm
Accor joins the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance hoisington.freelance Fri, 09/24/2021 - 10:19
- Delta Hotels by Marriott debuts new guestroom designby hoisington.freelance on September 24, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Delta Hotels by Marriott debuts new guestroom design hoisington.freelance Fri, 09/24/2021 - 10:16
- IDeaS and Amadeus expand technology partnershipby hoisington.freelance on September 24, 2021 at 2:12 pm
IDeaS and Amadeus expand technology partnership hoisington.freelance Fri, 09/24/2021 - 10:12
- OpenKey, Adrift Hospitality partner for contactless check-inby jfox on September 24, 2021 at 2:12 pm
OpenKey, Adrift Hospitality partner for contactless check-in jfox Fri, 09/24/2021 - 10:12
- Boutique hotel Alsace LA opens in West Adams neighborhoodby hoisington.freelance on September 24, 2021 at 2:10 pm
Boutique hotel Alsace LA opens in West Adams neighborhood hoisington.freelance Fri, 09/24/2021 - 10:10
- Casesars Entertainment, Nobu Hospitality announce new locationsby hoisington.freelance on September 24, 2021 at 2:05 pm
Casesars Entertainment, Nobu Hospitality announce new locations hoisington.freelance Fri, 09/24/2021 - 10:05
- U.S. hotel occupancy reaches four-week highby jfox on September 24, 2021 at 1:34 pm
U.S. hotel occupancy reaches four-week high jfox Fri, 09/24/2021 - 09:34
- Step into a Mixologist’s Shoes & Learn How Sotol Spirits are Stirred Up in Los Caboson September 24, 2021 at 5:00 am
When guests step into Sotol at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, they enjoy much more than a cocktail — because sipping a sotol means getting a glass full of Mexico’s vibrant history and culture.
- New AAHOA CEO looks to build relationships with partnersby jfox on September 23, 2021 at 7:05 pm
New AAHOA CEO looks to build relationships with partners jfox Thu, 09/23/2021 - 15:05
- Marriott announces new environmental initiativesby jfox on September 23, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Marriott announces new environmental initiatives jfox Thu, 09/23/2021 - 13:13
- Arash Azarbarzin takes CEO role at Highgateby jfox on September 23, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Arash Azarbarzin takes CEO role at Highgate jfox Thu, 09/23/2021 - 10:57
- David Kong looks back at Best Western's 'inflection points'by jfox on September 23, 2021 at 1:43 pm
David Kong looks back at Best Western's 'inflection points' jfox Thu, 09/23/2021 - 09:43
- Choice Hotels' upscale brands gain groundby jfox on September 22, 2021 at 2:18 pm
Choice Hotels' upscale brands gain ground jfox Wed, 09/22/2021 - 10:18
- ProfitSword, Duetto partner for performance forecastingby jfox on September 22, 2021 at 1:52 pm
ProfitSword, Duetto partner for performance forecasting jfox Wed, 09/22/2021 - 09:52
- Wyndham expands collaboration with OTA Insightby hoisington.freelance on September 22, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Wyndham expands collaboration with OTA Insight hoisington.freelance Wed, 09/22/2021 - 09:27
- Two Texas hotels change handsby hoisington.freelance on September 22, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Two Texas hotels change hands hoisington.freelance Wed, 09/22/2021 - 09:23
- Industry executives launch hospitality consulting companyby hoisington.freelance on September 22, 2021 at 1:20 pm
Industry executives launch hospitality consulting company hoisington.freelance Wed, 09/22/2021 - 09:20
- HM’s 2021 ADVISOR Hotel Brands Survey is openby esimon on September 21, 2021 at 4:10 pm
HM’s 2021 ADVISOR Hotel Brands Survey is open esimon Tue, 09/21/2021 - 12:10
- What hoteliers need to know about water qualityby jfox on September 21, 2021 at 4:10 pm
What hoteliers need to know about water quality jfox Tue, 09/21/2021 - 12:10
- Take HM’s 2021 ADVISOR Third-Party Management Companies surveyby esimon on September 21, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Take HM’s 2021 ADVISOR Third-Party Management Companies survey esimon Tue, 09/21/2021 - 12:05
- Access Point Financial, Pike Hill form allianceby jfox on September 21, 2021 at 3:05 pm
Access Point Financial, Pike Hill form alliance jfox Tue, 09/21/2021 - 11:05
- Pendry opens debut New York City hotelby jfox on September 21, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Pendry opens debut New York City hotel jfox Tue, 09/21/2021 - 10:13
- Questex launches Hotec F&B virtual conferenceby jfox on September 21, 2021 at 1:11 pm
Questex launches Hotec F&B virtual conference jfox Tue, 09/21/2021 - 09:11
- Clean Surfaces: Antimicrobial Collection from Formicaby jfox on September 20, 2021 at 9:10 pm
Clean Surfaces: Antimicrobial Collection from Formica jfox Mon, 09/20/2021 - 17:10
- OTA Insight and PredictHQ partner on demand forecastingby hoisington.freelance on September 20, 2021 at 8:00 pm
OTA Insight and PredictHQ partner on demand forecasting hoisington.freelance Mon, 09/20/2021 - 16:00
- Hilton Cambridge City Centre Welcomes Their Gin-Inspired Cows About Cambridge Sculpture With A Free Gin Cocktailon July 1, 2021 at 5:00 am
Hilton Cambridge City Centre welcomed their Cows about Cambridge sculpture, MOOOre Gin Please, by artist Laura-Kate Chapman on Monday, 28 June 2021.
- Relax, Recline and Dine at Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort and Spaon June 30, 2021 at 5:00 am
Hilton is today celebrating the opening of Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort and Spa on Croatia’s Adriatic coast.
- Camp in the Center of Tokyo with Hilton Tokyo Odaiba’s Exclusive “Room de Camp Collaboration with Coleman” Experienceon June 14, 2021 at 5:00 am
Glamping reaches a new level of luxury at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba, thanks to the hotel’s new "Room de Camp Collaboration with Coleman"
- Wellness Guest Rooms Now Offered at Hilton London Croydonon May 24, 2021 at 5:00 am
Hilton London Croydon is launching new Wellness Guest Rooms for guests to enjoy a more relaxing and mindful experience during their stay.
- Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Begins Welcoming Guests with New Accommodation and Dining Optionson February 3, 2021 at 5:00 am
Today, Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas announced the opening of its highly anticipated new hotel accommodation.
- Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa Welcomes Local Michelin-Starred Chef, Deni Srdočon October 5, 2020 at 5:00 am
Krk island born Deni Srdoč is set to join Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa as Head Chef for the resort’s Nebo Restaurant & Lounge.
- Hyatt Debuts Path Forward, Focusing on Safety and Wellbeingon June 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
CHICAGO (June 18, 2020) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announces Hyatt’s path forward to welcome back guests and customers to Hyatt hotels, helping them once again experience the...
- Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley Creates Birthday and Festival Surprises for Medical Staffon May 21, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley still managed to create surprises and unforgettable memories for medical workers who were fighting the epidemic.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 5:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 5:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- Hilton Darwin Hosts a Weekend High Tea at Home in Support of Cancer Council NTon May 11, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Darwin has sold more than 100 high tea boxes to raise funds for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea in support of the Cancer Council NT.
- Iftar Delights for Takeaway by Hilton Singapore Perfect for Families This Ramadhanon April 22, 2020 at 5:00 am
This Ramadhan, Muslims can break fast in the comfort of their homes while enjoying delectable Iftar delights prepared using treasured family recipes of chefs from Hilton Singapore, as the hotel introduces Iftar To-Go.
- For the First Time, DoubleTree by Hilton Reveals Official Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe so Bakers Can Create the Warm, Welcoming Treat at Homeon April 9, 2020 at 5:00 am
For the first time ever, DoubleTree by Hilton is sharing the official bake-at-home recipe for the brand’s beloved and delicious chocolate chip cookie.
- Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro Debuts Isabel Loungeon March 6, 2020 at 5:00 am
With a cosmopolitan atmosphere, typical of big cities, but without losing Rio’s charm and bohemian, Isabel Lounge at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana opens its doors to be a portrait of the Rio de Janeiro that everyone loves: beautiful, authentic and welcoming.
- Hilton Darwin Launches Darwin’s Very First ‘Beergustation’ Dinner and Earth Hour Vegan Wine Dinneron March 5, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Darwin has partnered with local Darwin businesses to create two unique dining events in March for Darwin locals and visitors alike.
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza’s Orchids at Palm Court Begins 2020 with Multiple Accoladeson February 25, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza has been named Hilton Hotels & Resorts’ No. 1 Food & Beverage Hotel in the USA on multiple occasions throughout the last decade.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Celebrates Next Generation of Travelers – on Earth and in Space – with Live Q&A Between Middle School Students and Astronaut on International Space Stationon February 20, 2020 at 5:00 am
For many, “getting away” means visiting the beach or an urban locale, but soon, there may be another popular destination: space.
- Opus Bar & Grill Goes Over-The-Top for Its Fifth Birthdayon February 19, 2020 at 5:00 am
In celebration of its fifth birthday, Opus Bar & Grill, will indulge diners to bottomless servings of their popular Over-The-Top-Fries when ordering any of Opus’ premium sharing steaks or platters.
- il Cielo Welcomes Spring on a Plate With the Season’s Best Produce Perfected With an Unmatched Japanese Flair by Resident Chef Yohhei Sasakion February 14, 2020 at 5:00 am
il Cielo’s resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki is ready to welcome the blooming spring season with a curated seasonal tasting menu of beautifully defined flavours.
- D9 Cakery, Hilton Singapore Launches an Artisanal Saturday High Tea Featuring Handcrafted Cakes and Over 40 Selections of Gourmet Specialtieson February 7, 2020 at 5:00 am
Hilton Singapore’s Executive Pastry Chef Cindy Khoo takes the Saturday high tea affair at D9 Cakery up a notch with a new menu laced with some of the best dessert collections in town.
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Kingston Resortson February 5, 2020 at 5:00 am
This Valentine’s Day, guests and their loved ones can enjoy panoramic oceanfront views and exclusive four-course menus at Kingston Resorts® signature restaurants.
- Verde Kitchen Introduces New Asian Flavours Inspired by Locally Farmed Produceon January 30, 2020 at 5:00 am
This quarter, Verde Kitchen’s seasonal menu showcases its chefs’ talents through a modern twist to Asian flavours.
- Houston, We Have Cookies: Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie Becomes First Food Baked in Spaceon January 23, 2020 at 5:00 am
As the astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) baked the famous DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies – making them the first ever food baked in space.
- We Have Lift Off: Famous DoubleTree by Hilton Chocolate Chip Cookies Launched for the International Space Station, Set to Become the First Food Baked in Orbiton November 4, 2019 at 5:00 am
Today, the DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies are officially on their way to the International Space Station (ISS) to become the first food baked in space.
- Seven Unexpected – and Delicious – Recipes From Around the World for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Dayon August 4, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Just in time for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, DoubleTree by Hilton is proud to introduce the third edition of our Cook(ie) Book, Mission: Cookie
- Cookies in Space: DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie to be First Food Baked in Space, Sending Hilton Hospitality into Orbiton June 24, 2019 at 5:00 am
DoubleTree by Hilton will take its iconic warm welcome to new heights when its famous chocolate chip Cookie becomes the first food baked in space.
- Hyatt Launches Public Bug Bounty Program With HackerOneon January 9, 2019 at 2:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 9, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the launch of a public bug bounty program with HackerOne in which ethical hackers are invited to test Hyatt...
- Hyatt Announces Participation in Google Assistant Piloton January 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 8, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt is collaborating with Google to pilot a new capability of the Google Assistant – Interpreter Mode....
- Hyatt Selects Senior Digital Strategy Leader to Enhance Interactions with Guests Across Touchpointson July 9, 2018 at 5:03 pm
CHICAGO (July 9, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt has selected Julia Vander Ploeg as senior vice president, global head of digital. Vander Ploeg will report...
- Hyatt Names Mark Vondrasek Chief Commerical Officeron February 26, 2018 at 2:15 pm
CHICAGO (February 26, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the appointment of Mark Vondrasek as the company’s chief commercial officer. In this role, Vondrasek will be...