- Breeze Technology expands QR menus to hotelsby jfox on January 28, 2022 at 6:18 pm
Breeze Technology expands QR menus to hotels jfox Fri, 01/28/2022 - 13:18
- Cavallo Point's new culinary team, other F&B movesby jfox on January 28, 2022 at 5:22 pm
Cavallo Point's new culinary team, other F&B moves jfox Fri, 01/28/2022 - 12:22
- U.S. hotel performance flat week-over-weekby jfox on January 28, 2022 at 3:27 pm
U.S. hotel performance flat week-over-week jfox Fri, 01/28/2022 - 10:27
- Mississippi's First AC Hotel By Marriott® Begins Welcoming Guestson January 28, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Design-Driven Hotel Opens in Ridgeland, Announces Plans for Grand Opening Celebration. The highly anticipatedAC Hotel by Marriott Jackson Ridgeland, the brand's first property in Mississippi, will begin welcoming guests on Thursday, January 27, 2022...
- True North Companies Selects HEI Hotels & Resorts to Manage New Kimpton Hotel in Roswell, Georgiaon January 28, 2022 at 1:22 pm
Norwalk, CT - HEI Hotels & Resorts, a leading hospitality investment and management company, has been selected by True North Companies to manage a new Kimpton branded boutique hotel that will be part of the West Alley Roswell mixed-used development ...
- Novum Hospitality Opens ibis Styles Arnhem Centre at Willemspleinon January 28, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Yesterday ibis Styles Arnhem Centre at Willemsplein opened its doors to guests for the first time. This latest addition to the ibis Styles brand is all about fashion, which is reflected in the stylish details of the rooms, lobby, restaurant and bar....
- The Future Of Personalization In The Travel Industryon January 28, 2022 at 1:01 pm
Whilst many senior leaders today understand the importance of personalization, the real key to success in today’s marketplace is offering a good personal experience to customers. More than half (63%) of customers will stop buying from brands that us...
- IHG CEO on Fighting Back Tech Disruption to the Hotel Businesson January 28, 2022 at 12:57 pm
A downturn opens the door for disruption in hard hit industries, but the CEO at one of the world’s largest hotel companies says a business like his does more than any tech platform can replace. The CEOs of Kayak and Sonder in the last week doubled d...
- Berry College and Hotel Equities Announce the Opening of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriotton January 28, 2022 at 12:50 pm
Today, Berry College and Hotel Equities announced the opening of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Rome, Georgia. The new hotel is owned and developed by Berry and is located next to the expansive Rome Tennis Center at Berry College. Atlanta...
- Buzzy, Nimble citizenM Poised For Growthon January 28, 2022 at 12:37 pm
Led by Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC, Dutch pension fund manager APG Asset Management and citizenM founder Rattan Chadha’s KRC Capital, CitizenM hotels, Amsterdam, in November raised US$1 billion in new capital for further growth. The lifestyl...
- Regent Phu Quoc Set for Spring 2022 Opening in Vietnamon January 28, 2022 at 12:15 pm
IHG Hotels & Resorts will launch the first resort from its upper-luxury brand, Regent Hotels & Resorts in Spring 2022 in Southeast Asia. Situated off the southwest coast of Vietnam, alongside a UNESCO-designated World Biosphere Reserve and located j...
- Accor Signs With Edge Holding to Bring Sofitel Cairo New Capital Hotel & Residences to Egypton January 28, 2022 at 12:08 pm
Accor, a world-leading augmented hospitality group with over 420 hotels across India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey expands its luxury footprint in Egypt with the signing of Sofitel Cairo New Capital Hotel & Residences, a new flagship property for ...
- Accelerate Easing of Travel Restrictionson January 28, 2022 at 11:32 am
Geneva - The International Air Transport Association (IATA) urged governments to accelerate relaxation of travel restrictions as COVID-19 continues to evolve from the pandemic to endemic stage. IATA called for removing all travel barriers (including...
- BirchStreet Systems Announces Investment from Parthenon Capitalon January 28, 2022 at 11:10 am
LAS VEGAS - BirchStreet Systems (“BirchStreet” or the “Company”), a leading provider of procure-to-pay software to the hospitality sector, today announced an investment from Parthenon Capital (“Parthenon”), a leading growth-oriented private equity f...
- Lionel Messi to open a hotel on the Costa del Solon January 28, 2022 at 10:59 am
The MiM Hotels chain, owned by footballer Lionel Messi, has acquired a hotel in Sotogrande (Costa del Sol, Spain), which will also be managed by Majestic Hotel Group and will open next April. MiM Sotogrande Club Marítimo has 45 loft-style rooms, all...
- iLink certified with apaleoon January 28, 2022 at 10:28 am
TigerTMS announces certification with apaleo – the widely used API-first property management app. The iLink – apaleo integration offers connection to hundreds of hotel applications with minimal effort to provide increased efficiencies across the hot...
- Rethinking spaces with Mews: long stay accommodationon January 28, 2022 at 10:28 am
Long stays have become one of the biggest trends in hospitality during the last two years. In their Report on Travel & Living, Airbnb mentions the share of long stays (reservations longer than 28 nights) increased from 14% in 2019 to 24% in 2021. Co...
- Mews wins Best Place to Work in Hotel Tech... againon January 28, 2022 at 10:11 am
To paraphrase the immortal words of Britney Spears: oops... we did it again. For the second year running we’ve been named Best Place to Work in Hotel Tech in the HotelTechAwards and we couldn’t be more thrilled. The award, run by Hotel Tech Report, ...
- Daring Travelers to Live for More with a Visit to Panamaon January 28, 2022 at 10:06 am
Building on the pillars of Panamanian pride and sustainable tourism, Panama is offering stimulating, regenerative experiences for purpose-driven travelers. To inspire travelers to experience the Central American country’s unique history, geography, ...
- The Gran Meliá Menorca and Paradisus Gran Canaria Hotels Win the Rethink 2022 Awards for Sustainabilityon January 28, 2022 at 10:02 am
In line with company strategy to combat climate change, Meliá Hotels International is using the renovation and repositioning of these two iconic hotel to make them two of the most sustainable and efficient hotels in Spain The Menorca project aims to...
- India’s budget deficit to narrow down to 5.3% of GDP in FY22, forecasts GlobalDataon January 28, 2022 at 9:54 am
The upcoming Union Budget of India (2022-23) is expected to focus on bringing in economic reforms to ease supply-side bottlenecks, provide production-linked incentive (PLI) schemes to domestic MSME’s* sector, asset monetization and privatization. Al...
- MGM Resorts International Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Indexon January 28, 2022 at 9:47 am
LAS VEGAS - MGM Resorts International proudly announced that it received a score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index, the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and pr...
- Mobile Technologies to Drive Operational Focus and ROIon January 28, 2022 at 9:30 am
Odds are that your organization has relied on – or presently uses – two traditional business tools: (a) Psychometric Assessments for hiring, training, and development with mission-critical roles, and (b) Annual Team Member Surveys to monitor the eng...
- Three innovations that helped make travel available to more peopleon January 28, 2022 at 7:30 am
Few areas of life have evolved more than travel or been as central to the evolution of societies, birth of new cultures and global innovation. Travel exists to proliferate experiences and bring people together. And you don’t have to look very far to...
- Hilton Named Most Valuable Hotel Brand by Brand Financeon January 28, 2022 at 7:25 am
Brand Finance has named Hilton the world’s most valuable hotel brand in its 2022 Global 500 Report. Hilton led both the hotel and broader tourism sector with a brand value of $12 billion, now higher than its valuation before the COVID-19 pandemic. "...
- Record High Counts for Franchise Companies in the Early Planning Stage at the end of Q4‘21on January 28, 2022 at 7:19 am
As seen in the Lodging Econometrics (LE) Q4‘21 United States Construction Pipeline Trend Report, the franchise companies with the largest U.S. construction pipelines at year-end 2021 are Marriott International with 1,345 projects/170,586 rooms, foll...
- Marriott International Earns 100% Perfect Score on 2022 Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Indexon January 28, 2022 at 7:15 am
Marriott International, Inc. today received for the ninth consecutive year a score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policie...
- Supporting our work for LGBTQ+ equality in the workplaceon January 28, 2022 at 7:12 am
Key Takeaways For the seventh year, Airbnb Earns a Perfect '100' From the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Annual Assessment on LGBTQ+ Workplace Equality Airbnb has been recognized by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) as a top place to work for LGBT...
- Atrium Hospitality leverages Relay devices for employee safetyby jfox on January 27, 2022 at 3:25 pm
Atrium Hospitality leverages Relay devices for employee safety jfox Thu, 01/27/2022 - 10:25
- STR: Canadian hotels still lag 2019's numbers in 2021by jfox on January 27, 2022 at 2:40 pm
STR: Canadian hotels still lag 2019's numbers in 2021 jfox Thu, 01/27/2022 - 09:40
- HM Roundtable: Creating better balance in franchisingby jfox on January 26, 2022 at 10:12 pm
HM Roundtable: Creating better balance in franchising jfox Wed, 01/26/2022 - 17:12
- Dallas leads U.S. hotel construction pipelineby jfox on January 26, 2022 at 7:49 pm
Dallas leads U.S. hotel construction pipeline jfox Wed, 01/26/2022 - 14:49
- HM Exclusive: NYU, Stayntouch survey examines future of contactless techby jfox on January 26, 2022 at 3:14 am
HM Exclusive: NYU, Stayntouch survey examines future of contactless tech jfox Tue, 01/25/2022 - 22:14
- Tiled Lighting: Shard by Original BTCby jfox on January 25, 2022 at 6:53 pm
Tiled Lighting: Shard by Original BTC jfox Tue, 01/25/2022 - 13:53
- Hotec Operations taps management leaders for advisory boardby jfox on January 25, 2022 at 5:30 pm
Hotec Operations taps management leaders for advisory board jfox Tue, 01/25/2022 - 12:30
- HM on Location: Insiders look ahead at ALISby jfox on January 25, 2022 at 2:54 pm
HM on Location: Insiders look ahead at ALIS jfox Tue, 01/25/2022 - 09:54
- Animal Inspiration: Memento Moooi from Moooi Wallcoveringby jfox on January 25, 2022 at 2:19 pm
Animal Inspiration: Memento Moooi from Moooi Wallcovering jfox Tue, 01/25/2022 - 09:19
- Sliding Doors: GFS Acoustic Slide Glass Wall Panels from Hufcorby jfox on January 25, 2022 at 4:22 am
Sliding Doors: GFS Acoustic Slide Glass Wall Panels from Hufcor jfox Mon, 01/24/2022 - 23:22
- Georgia resort to build Westin Hotel, conference centerby estherhertzfeld on January 25, 2022 at 1:01 am
Georgia resort to build Westin Hotel, conference center estherhertzfeld Mon, 01/24/2022 - 20:01
- Cendyn, Pegasus complete mergerby estherhertzfeld on January 25, 2022 at 12:54 am
Cendyn, Pegasus complete merger estherhertzfeld Mon, 01/24/2022 - 19:54
- LE: LA has highest room count in construction pipelineby jfox on January 24, 2022 at 11:08 pm
LE: LA has highest room count in construction pipeline jfox Mon, 01/24/2022 - 18:08
- STR, Tourism Economics upgrade U.S. hotel forecast at ALISby jfox on January 24, 2022 at 10:29 pm
STR, Tourism Economics upgrade U.S. hotel forecast at ALIS jfox Mon, 01/24/2022 - 17:29
- HFTP, HSMAI renew allianceby estherhertzfeld on January 24, 2022 at 9:05 pm
HFTP, HSMAI renew alliance estherhertzfeld Mon, 01/24/2022 - 16:05
- JV purchases Holiday Inn Asheville Eastby estherhertzfeld on January 24, 2022 at 9:01 pm
JV purchases Holiday Inn Asheville East estherhertzfeld Mon, 01/24/2022 - 16:01
- LE: U.S. hotel construction pipeline down 8%by jfox on January 24, 2022 at 2:35 pm
LE: U.S. hotel construction pipeline down 8% jfox Mon, 01/24/2022 - 09:35
- GF Hotels & Resorts promotes leaders of owned, managed divisionsby jfox on January 23, 2022 at 6:11 pm
GF Hotels & Resorts promotes leaders of owned, managed divisions jfox Sun, 01/23/2022 - 13:11
- UniFocus launches gamification capabilitiesby estherhertzfeld on January 21, 2022 at 3:17 pm
UniFocus launches gamification capabilities estherhertzfeld Fri, 01/21/2022 - 10:17
- Hilton partners with Guild Education for continuing educationby estherhertzfeld on January 20, 2022 at 3:49 pm
Hilton partners with Guild Education for continuing education estherhertzfeld Thu, 01/20/2022 - 10:49
- ISHC names Andrea Belfanti CEOby estherhertzfeld on January 20, 2022 at 3:36 pm
ISHC names Andrea Belfanti CEO estherhertzfeld Thu, 01/20/2022 - 10:36
- The Frenchmen Hotel reopens after renovationsby estherhertzfeld on January 20, 2022 at 2:46 pm
The Frenchmen Hotel reopens after renovations estherhertzfeld Thu, 01/20/2022 - 09:46
- Hyatt Rolls Out Room Keys in Apple Walleton December 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm
CHICAGO (December 8, 2021) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the introduction of room keys in Apple Wallet across the first six participating U.S. hotels: Andaz Maui at Wailea...
- Celebrate National Cookie Day with Tasty Fact Biteson December 3, 2021 at 6:00 am
National Cookie Day, celebrated on December 4, is an especially sweet holiday for DoubleTree by Hilton.
- Step into a Mixologist’s Shoes & Learn How Sotol Spirits are Stirred Up in Los Caboson September 24, 2021 at 6:00 am
When guests step into Sotol at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, they enjoy much more than a cocktail — because sipping a sotol means getting a glass full of Mexico’s vibrant history and culture.
- Hilton Cambridge City Centre Welcomes Their Gin-Inspired Cows About Cambridge Sculpture With A Free Gin Cocktailon July 1, 2021 at 6:00 am
Hilton Cambridge City Centre welcomed their Cows about Cambridge sculpture, MOOOre Gin Please, by artist Laura-Kate Chapman on Monday, 28 June 2021.
- Relax, Recline and Dine at Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort and Spaon June 30, 2021 at 6:00 am
Hilton is today celebrating the opening of Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort and Spa on Croatia’s Adriatic coast.
- Camp in the Center of Tokyo with Hilton Tokyo Odaiba’s Exclusive “Room de Camp Collaboration with Coleman” Experienceon June 14, 2021 at 6:00 am
Glamping reaches a new level of luxury at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba, thanks to the hotel’s new "Room de Camp Collaboration with Coleman"
- Wellness Guest Rooms Now Offered at Hilton London Croydonon May 24, 2021 at 6:00 am
Hilton London Croydon is launching new Wellness Guest Rooms for guests to enjoy a more relaxing and mindful experience during their stay.
- Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas Begins Welcoming Guests with New Accommodation and Dining Optionson February 3, 2021 at 6:00 am
Today, Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas announced the opening of its highly anticipated new hotel accommodation.
- Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa Welcomes Local Michelin-Starred Chef, Deni Srdočon October 5, 2020 at 6:00 am
Krk island born Deni Srdoč is set to join Hilton Rijeka Costabella Beach Resort & Spa as Head Chef for the resort’s Nebo Restaurant & Lounge.
- Hyatt Debuts Path Forward, Focusing on Safety and Wellbeingon June 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
CHICAGO (June 18, 2020) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announces Hyatt’s path forward to welcome back guests and customers to Hyatt hotels, helping them once again experience the...
- Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley Creates Birthday and Festival Surprises for Medical Staffon May 21, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Wuhan Optics Valley still managed to create surprises and unforgettable memories for medical workers who were fighting the epidemic.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 6:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- The Best of Steak & Lobster for Dads at Opus Bar & Grill in the Month of Juneon May 15, 2020 at 6:00 am
Opus Bar & Grill knows the best way to Dad’s heart is through his stomach.
- Hilton Darwin Hosts a Weekend High Tea at Home in Support of Cancer Council NTon May 11, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Darwin has sold more than 100 high tea boxes to raise funds for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea in support of the Cancer Council NT.
- Iftar Delights for Takeaway by Hilton Singapore Perfect for Families This Ramadhanon April 22, 2020 at 6:00 am
This Ramadhan, Muslims can break fast in the comfort of their homes while enjoying delectable Iftar delights prepared using treasured family recipes of chefs from Hilton Singapore, as the hotel introduces Iftar To-Go.
- For the First Time, DoubleTree by Hilton Reveals Official Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe so Bakers Can Create the Warm, Welcoming Treat at Homeon April 9, 2020 at 6:00 am
For the first time ever, DoubleTree by Hilton is sharing the official bake-at-home recipe for the brand’s beloved and delicious chocolate chip cookie.
- Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro Debuts Isabel Loungeon March 6, 2020 at 6:00 am
With a cosmopolitan atmosphere, typical of big cities, but without losing Rio’s charm and bohemian, Isabel Lounge at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana opens its doors to be a portrait of the Rio de Janeiro that everyone loves: beautiful, authentic and welcoming.
- Hilton Darwin Launches Darwin’s Very First ‘Beergustation’ Dinner and Earth Hour Vegan Wine Dinneron March 5, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Darwin has partnered with local Darwin businesses to create two unique dining events in March for Darwin locals and visitors alike.
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza’s Orchids at Palm Court Begins 2020 with Multiple Accoladeson February 25, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza has been named Hilton Hotels & Resorts’ No. 1 Food & Beverage Hotel in the USA on multiple occasions throughout the last decade.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Celebrates Next Generation of Travelers – on Earth and in Space – with Live Q&A Between Middle School Students and Astronaut on International Space Stationon February 20, 2020 at 6:00 am
For many, “getting away” means visiting the beach or an urban locale, but soon, there may be another popular destination: space.
- Opus Bar & Grill Goes Over-The-Top for Its Fifth Birthdayon February 19, 2020 at 6:00 am
In celebration of its fifth birthday, Opus Bar & Grill, will indulge diners to bottomless servings of their popular Over-The-Top-Fries when ordering any of Opus’ premium sharing steaks or platters.
- il Cielo Welcomes Spring on a Plate With the Season’s Best Produce Perfected With an Unmatched Japanese Flair by Resident Chef Yohhei Sasakion February 14, 2020 at 6:00 am
il Cielo’s resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki is ready to welcome the blooming spring season with a curated seasonal tasting menu of beautifully defined flavours.
- D9 Cakery, Hilton Singapore Launches an Artisanal Saturday High Tea Featuring Handcrafted Cakes and Over 40 Selections of Gourmet Specialtieson February 7, 2020 at 6:00 am
Hilton Singapore’s Executive Pastry Chef Cindy Khoo takes the Saturday high tea affair at D9 Cakery up a notch with a new menu laced with some of the best dessert collections in town.
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Kingston Resortson February 5, 2020 at 6:00 am
This Valentine’s Day, guests and their loved ones can enjoy panoramic oceanfront views and exclusive four-course menus at Kingston Resorts® signature restaurants.
- Verde Kitchen Introduces New Asian Flavours Inspired by Locally Farmed Produceon January 30, 2020 at 6:00 am
This quarter, Verde Kitchen’s seasonal menu showcases its chefs’ talents through a modern twist to Asian flavours.
- Houston, We Have Cookies: Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie Becomes First Food Baked in Spaceon January 23, 2020 at 6:00 am
As the astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) baked the famous DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies – making them the first ever food baked in space.
- We Have Lift Off: Famous DoubleTree by Hilton Chocolate Chip Cookies Launched for the International Space Station, Set to Become the First Food Baked in Orbiton November 4, 2019 at 6:00 am
Today, the DoubleTree by Hilton chocolate chip cookies are officially on their way to the International Space Station (ISS) to become the first food baked in space.
- Seven Unexpected – and Delicious – Recipes From Around the World for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Dayon August 4, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Just in time for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, DoubleTree by Hilton is proud to introduce the third edition of our Cook(ie) Book, Mission: Cookie
- Cookies in Space: DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie to be First Food Baked in Space, Sending Hilton Hospitality into Orbiton June 24, 2019 at 6:00 am
DoubleTree by Hilton will take its iconic warm welcome to new heights when its famous chocolate chip Cookie becomes the first food baked in space.
- Hyatt Launches Public Bug Bounty Program With HackerOneon January 9, 2019 at 2:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 9, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the launch of a public bug bounty program with HackerOne in which ethical hackers are invited to test Hyatt...
- Hyatt Announces Participation in Google Assistant Piloton January 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm
CHICAGO (January 8, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt is collaborating with Google to pilot a new capability of the Google Assistant – Interpreter Mode....
- Hyatt Selects Senior Digital Strategy Leader to Enhance Interactions with Guests Across Touchpointson July 9, 2018 at 5:03 pm
CHICAGO (July 9, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced that Hyatt has selected Julia Vander Ploeg as senior vice president, global head of digital. Vander Ploeg will report...