Wyndham Springfield City Centre700 E Adams St, Springfield, IL 62701, USA
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Hotel
- Rent Period: Daily
- Type: Full Service
- Status: For Sale
- Guestrooms: 200
- Bedrooms: 200
- Area, sq ft: 265207 sq ft
- Year built: 1974
- Broker: NewGen Advisory
- Agent: Ryan J. Bodine
- Agent Phone: 480-236-9918
- Agent Email: email@example.com
- Website:: https://newgenadv.com/
Ryan J Bodine of NewGen Advisory is proud to announce for sale, The Wyndham Springfield City Centre. This 30-story high rise mixed-use hotel consists of convention space, meeting rooms, restaurants, a hotel and apartments. The next investor can convert this to a Marriott brand, a 200 unit apartment complex or a hybrid of the two.
With potentially millions of dollars worth of government incentives, the cost to convert will be offset with the City's participation. In addition, stabilized revenue streams from the franchised Starbucks on the ground level and the three cell phone towers on the roof are to convey with the sale.
The tallest building in the Capitol of Illinois is in the center of town with year around revenue streams deriving from Government, Commerce and Tourism. Across the street is the entrance of the City’s Convention Center and just minutes from the state Capitol and Abraham Lincolns Presidential Library.
The Wyndham Springfield City Centre is being offered on a call for offers basis. Please contact the listing agent for more details.
- Thirty-Story Hotel with 369 Hotel Rooms, 27 Apartments, Retail, Restaurants and Meeting Space
- Tallest Building in the State Capitol
- Oversized Rooms | Steel and Concrete Construction
- 265,207 Total Square Footage
- 21, Meeting Rooms totaling 33,116 SF
- 9, F&B Venues totaling 18,520 SF
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Brand New Franchised Starbucks on the Ground Level.
- Three Cell Phone Towers Currently Leased
- Zoned by Right for 200 Apartments
- Opportunity to Capture Multimillion Dollar City Incentives
- Offered Fee-Simple, Unencumbered by Management Contracts
- Expected to Trade Well Below Replacement Cost